.

Monday, May 30, 2011

Reviews, Some Good, Some Bad.

c2011 (S)


Thank you maddy333 for the wonderfully-encouraging review of my short story, 'The Handbag's Tale,' in the U.K. Amazon store. I looked up 'noir' after reading your review!

This is Sally Bennett's lovely review of 'The Handbag's Tale,' now going for free on Amazon.com. See sidebar! Thank you Sally, and I look forward to reading more of your reviews, and we might have a look at your books too! This review is one of several, to be found in the U.S. Kindle Store website.

Okay, the first two reviews were four star reviews, and here bumsonseats gave the story a one-star review on Goodreads.

Here's another one-star review, from Tammy Castleberry on the U.S. Amazon site. I honestly thought this was the first review I ever had, but I found another one today while building a 'works online page' for this blog. That's below.

It's here:

The Stud Farm, reviewed by Rod MacDonald on SFCrowsnest as part of a larger review of Jupiter #30, (the U.K. SF print magazine.) According to Rod, it's 'very well written.'

Thanks, Rod! That's what we want to hear, all right. Other than that, we take the bad with the good, roll with the punches and maybe even learn a thing or two along the way.

I love them hyper-links.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on the blog posts, art or editing.