.

Monday, November 26, 2018

A New Camera for My Business. Louis Shalako.



Louis Shalako



Okay, this is the camera I have ordered. I will be using it for the business, where I take pictures of rooms to be rented, renovations,  cars, motorcycles, beds, even lava lamps.

(If I get a chance to take a picture of a pretty girl, you guys will be the first to know. Also, this thing does macros. So watch out for that.)

Also, I take pictures of progress on my own jobs, as well as before-and-after shots of projects engaged in by my clients; photos for their blog, (and this blog), etc. I have to admit, I've done very well with the cheap, $100.00 cams, and I have no doubt they will continue to give good service under certain circumstances, for example, this one won't be quite so easy to slip into a pocket or lunch-bag.

#cameras


I take pictures of houses, landscaping, public events portraying Sarnia-Lambton in a positive manner.I take pictures at work, the beach, and pictures of my dinner. I have always wanted to be a food and beverage blogger.


What's missing in the cheap cameras is image quality—lens quality. They're not much better than a plastic button, the digital zoom rapidly becomes pixelated.


Nowhere in the specs did it mention a flash, although it probably has one. Downloadable via Wifi and Bluetooth, but a cable is fine for what I plan on doing. I can always pull the card and stick it into the front of the machine.


This one claims 1080 HD video with stereo sound pickup. #hmn




I will let you know how that works out.




You can click around in there and see what I’ve just bought for roughly $340.00 CDN, including tax, shipping and handling, from Amazon dot ca.


I’ve been reading it, and so, we do have a flash, and a micro HDMI cable will work to load to the computer.


Digging into the specs here, the camera is supplied with a USB/HDMI cable, a neck or shoulder strap, and a lens cap. Other than that, I might have to buy batteries. I am sure I have an SD card around here somewhere. After all, I have them in other cameras.


So, with an actual lens on the front of the thing, we shall see if I can do anything with it—other than making money, that is.


The really great thing, is that it’s an allowable deduction from income under ODSP guidelines. You can also make a book cover with it, which I have done in the past when I was young and desperate.


Hell, I might even create some derivative works of art.









Thank you for reading.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on the blog posts, art or editing.